I want to show you today a look that is inspired straight from the red carpet – Wavy Bob.
But I like it more organized and strict, not the messy version of the celebrities. Yes, the casual is sexy, but if you need a hairstyle for a more formal occasion, you have to be precise with the curling iron. Take a look at the tutorial and I’m sure that you will want to cut your hair if it is longer than your shoulder line. Let’s get started:
- Brush the hair and divide it into sections so it will be easier for you to work on the layer one by one.
- Apply thermal protector on the sections every time you start working on the next one. I know that we have to make some sacrifices in the name of Beauty, but we should at least do the things that we can, to protect the hair from total damage. The thermal protector is a must-do application and if you don’t have money to buy one, forget about the curling and flat irons. Because a damaged hair isn’t a beautiful one.
- So, after the lecture for the thermal protector, we can actually get to the work. Use large-barrel iron and roll the strands flat and in a spiral way along the length of the barrel. The iron must be pointing up and you should pinch the ends and roll it until you reach the roots.
- After you curl the whole hair, wait a few minutes until it is all cold evenly. Then you can lock the curls with some hair spray.
- Toss your hair and finger-comb it to merge together the curls.
- These curls will give you volume and they will make the hair look extra thick and large. I don’t know how it will look on long hair, but one thing is sure – my next haircut is a long bob!