- Line your lips with a lip liner that is similar to your natural lip color.
- Apply a similarly toned lipstick to match the lip liner and your lip shade.
- Add a shiny lip gloss with your finger directly to the center of your bottom lip.It will makes your lips appear fuller.
- Start with a primed eye that is prepped for eyeshadow.
- Choose a color that is flattering for your eye color, and natural. Check out our tips for best eyeshadow for your eye color here
- Use a fluffy blending brush, work the product from the outer edge of the eye into the middle of the eye in a windshield wiper motion.
- Add your favorite mascara.