Women sometimes have a hard time maintaining their manicure for a week or more since they have to do a lot of housework or as a whole, tend to use their hands a lot on a daily basis: working on a computer, for instance.
Our beautiful hands always make contact with water, especially while washing the dishes. Water, mixed with the chemicals we have to use, is not a good combination. They are one of the reasons why your manicure can be so easily destroyed. For this exact example I advise you to use rubber gloves!
However, this is not the only factor that does bad on your manicure. And in stead of naming them all, I can simply share with you the incredible ways on how to save and revive your manicure and nails!
- Go crazy with top coat! Reapply it every time when your nails loose their shine, but are still intact. Usually sun and sand at the beach can make your nails loose their brightness, so top coat is your answer. Not only are you going to revive their shine, but adding another layer of top coat can also help your nails grow longer without breaking!
- Take care of your tips! They are usually the part of your nail that gets damaged when you type a lot, for example. You can change up your whole nail design or hide any mistakes by adding a colorful French tip, ombre, etc.
- Glitter is your secret weapon! When it comes to nail imperfections, glitter can both hide them and make your nails look a lot more extraordinary!
- Remove nail polish when it looks bad! Using your finger and nail polish remover, just rub the spots where your manicure has worn off and then apply a new coat of the color.
- Cuticle oil is a life-saver! If your nail polish is chip-free, but slightly dulled, this method will save its look. Cuticle oil brings health to your hands and creates an illusion of perfection. Actually, if you apply it frequently, it won’t be just an illusion: it nourishes the skin and makes the nails stronger!