Blackheads can appear on their own, but there are cheap beauty tricks against them! You don’t need to buy expensive premium beauty products or visit famous professionals. You can do it at home, on your own and all you need is glue!
- Make sure you have washed your face thoroughly with a cleanser and water and dry it out well with a towel.
- Apply a layer of Elmer’s glue or another similar product on your nose and extend a little to the cheeks.
- Wait for about 15-20 minutes for the glue to dry. Try not to wrinkle your nose.
- After that peel it from the bottom near the cheek and away from the face. Be gentle and slow, so that the layer does not tear. You will be able to see dirt and blackheads on the layer of glue after you remove it.
- Wash your face again to remove any remaining traces of glue.