DIY – Saving money on your beauty regimen
We ladies have to buy so many products to either make us look better or make us feel better.
Stop spending so much cash on products when the simplest items you most probably have around the house can be used and work just as well!
- Instead of buying blush, use a dab of lipstick you already have.
- When you’re running low on lip gloss, place the closed gloss stick in a mug of warm water and let it sit for 10 minutes.
The heat will melt any gloss on the sides of the container and you’ll have more to use
- If your eyeliner pencil is too soft and crumbling, pop the pencil into the freezer for 15 minutes before applying
- Tired of your lipsticks?
Create a new shade by cutting off pieces of two old sticks (or scraping out the remnants of the tube) and melt them together in the microwave. Then apply with your finger or a brush
- Use a thin layer of non-toxic white Elmer’s Glue as a makeshift pore strip.
Just like when you peeled it off your hands as a kid, spread a thin layer on your face, let it dry, and peel off. Keep well clear of eyes
- The next time you find yourself in a Starbucks, pick up a few extra napkins–they’re well known as awesome blotting sheets!!
- Use a credit card to get the most from your mascara
Hold the card against your lashes and swipe mascara over the other side