The makeup is an essential part of a woman’s day. There are different types of makeup – daily, night, artistic. But no matter which one is it you always have to pay attention to the lips, because without defining them your whole makeup will look unfinished. In fact every part of the makeup is important. So, if you want to master the makeup skill you should work on every part time by time.
Today we will show you how to master the lipstick skill. Sometimes the makeup doesn’t require lipstick, you can just put on some lipgloss or balm and you’ll be OK, but what if the occasion needs some more. You have to be sure that your lips are perfect, because often when you talk your company will look you in the mouth and surely will notice if something is wrong with you lipstick or lips at all.
So, applying lipstick is not as easy as it looks. In order to get the perfect lipstick you need to follow the steps and do not forget that it is a job that requires lots of skill and concentration.
1. Apply a lip primer. The purpose of pirmers is to smoothen the skin and make the makeup more long-lasting and less prone to smudging.
2. Contour your lips with a lip liner. This step is important if you want to emphasize the lips a lot and make them seem bigger. It is also a way to make the lipstick stay inside the border of the lip liner, which will make them look perfect an contoured.
3. vSoften the contour of the lips with a small brush for a more natural look. That depends on the color you’re wearing If it’s dark it’s better not to soften the borders of the lips. But if you are wearing more pastel color, the softening is perfect technique.
4. Apply the lipstick. It is best to do it with a small brush than with the lipstick itself since the work will be done more precisely that way.
5. Using a clean, unused brush, clean the edges where you have gone out of the lines.
Sounds like a lot of work, but if you follow the steps carefully, you will learn how to do it for under a minute!